AP SSC (10th Class) Hall tickets School Wise Download BSEAP Hall Tickets And Andhra Pradesh 10th/SSC Hall Tickets 2018 Download…
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will conduct the SSC examinations in the month of March 2018. The candidates who are appearing in the 10th public examinations are required to download the AP SSC Hall tickets 2018.AP SSC Hall tickets 2018 will be available through the official website bse.ap.gov.in and www.manabadi.com. All the students are requested to collect their ap 10th class SSC hall tickets, and get it verified and signed by their school principal/Head Master. In order to download the hall tickets please read and follow below article.
AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 Download at ap10thresults.in
Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) will announce the time table for SSC 10th class examinations very soon. Every year AP SSC 10th Class examinations were held in the month of March. Lahks of students were attending these exams. According to the schedule this year also the examinations will be held in the months of March and April 2018.This year also approximately 7lakhs students were registered for attending SSC examinations. All the students from various government and private schools appearing for the 10th class SSC examinations must be aware of the AP SSC Time table 2018.
Note: AP SSC/10th Hall Tickets are not yet released by Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP). Keep Checking this page for further updates of AP SSC/10th Hall Tickets and to Download Hall Tickets.
Updated Note: Hall Tickets are likely to be Release TEN days before the date of commencement of Examinations.
[Also Read: TS SSC Hall Ticket Download 2018 ]
This year more than 7lakh students were appearing for the SSC examination in Andhra Pradesh.
Download AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 at bseap.org
To download the AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018, we have given step by step procedure. So please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website http://bse.ap.gov.in/ or ap10thresults.in
- In the bottom left side, you will find the ‘Hall Tickets’ section
- Here you are asked about three things
- Select your district name.
- Enter your Name / father’s Name.
- Click on the appropriate button (Regular, Private, OSSC and Vocational) and click on submit.
- Then your hall ticket will be appeared on screen.
- Verify all your details such as your name, photo, yours father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and medium.(Note: If any details are mismatch then immediately notice to your school Principal/ Head Master)
- At the top right corner you can see “Click here to Print”. Click on it.
- Download your Hall Ticket and take a printout.
- Get it signed by your school Principal/Head Master along with the seal
What does the SSC Hall Ticket contains?
A hall ticket or admit card contains the following information:
1. Name of the candidate.
2. Roll number of the candidate
3. District name
4. Father’s name.
5. Mother’s name
6. School name.
7. Centre name
8. Identification marks
9. Date of Birth.
12. Time table and finally
13. Instructions to the candidate
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading time of question paper: 15 Minutes
- Total Examination Time: 2 & 1/2 Hours duration
Instructions to AP 10th Class candidates
1. Candidate should note Time Table (i.e.) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
2. The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the location of the center and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
3. The Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center, mistakes if any well in advance.
4. The candidate should be present at the examination center by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
5. Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept., dated: 16-05-1992.
6. Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
7. Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix a photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
8. IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
9. All candidates must appear for the exam at the center allotted only, otherwise, their performance will be caceled outright.